Tower Grove Neighborhoods Community Development Corporation (TGNCDC), in partnership with Rubicon Development, will construct five new single family homes on formerly LRA-owned vacant lots in the Shaw and Tower Grove South neighborhoods this year. The development is courtesy of $620,000 in gap financing provided by a combination of sources that includes City Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds for housing production. The homes to be constructed are for owner-occupants.
A link to the TGNCDC announcement of the funding award is here.
Also from that link are the project site addresses and a couple renderings:
1. 4056-58 Detonty (Shaw neighborhood)
2. 3279 Alfred (Tower Grove South neighborhood)
3. 3283 Alfred (Tower Grove South neighborhood)
4. 3884 Fairview (Tower Grove South neighborhood)
5. 3504 S. Spring (Tower Grove South neighborhood)